Maintenance Rates Available
Are you concerned about the cleanliness of your home or commercial facility? Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden has offered disinfection services for local home and business owners for many years. If you want to keep your family members, employees or visitors safe and healthy, consider hiring Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden to sanitize and disinfect your space. With Coronavirus and the flu becoming increasingly more common, it is important to take action quickly.
Call for a Fast Quote
Call Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden for Disinfection Services
Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden’s disinfection services are beneficial to home and business owners who want to keep their space clean and sanitary. Our disinfection services can help protect your family or staff from many different illnesses. Help fight the spread of viruses like the flu and Coronavirus by calling today and scheduling our disinfection services. In addition to using Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden’s disinfection services, here are some guidelines recommended by the CDC:
Require employees experiencing symptoms to stay home. If they report having a fever or think they are sick, they should see their doctor and avoid work and entering public places.
Frequently clean (or call Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people, such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
Disinfect these surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill most viruses such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide, Sanizide and more. Call Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden for disinfection services at (860) 215-4655 or to obtain a quick quote.
Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Cleaning Methods
• Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Coronavirus, Fungi, etc.
• Reduces Risk of Infection
• Reduces Downtime By 75%
• Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
• Meets CDC Guidelines
• Safe and Effective Practice
• No Harmful Residue
• Consistent and Uniform Cleaning For All Surfaces
How Do Green Restoration's Infectious Disease Disinfection and Cleaning Services Work?
Our disinfection and cleaning services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and cleaning methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
These services help:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime
Benefits of Calling Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden for Disinfection Services
We know how important it is to keep your family and employees as healthy as possible. When that certain time of year hits when viruses and illnesses are spreading like crazy, call Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden. We will ensure that all surfaces and areas are disinfected and sanitized properly and effectively. Call Green Restoration of Hamden-Meriden today for a quote on disinfection services.
What should you expect during service?
- The disinfection application involves the use of an automatic ULV (Ultra Low Volume) or Electrostatic Sprayer mister designed to disperse the disinfectant in fine micron particles appearing to hang in the air as they slowly settle onto all surfaces.
- This will result in the surfaces becoming wet for a short period after the treatment. This period is when the disinfectant is active, and the surface must be left to dry.
- Your Green Restoration Professional will wipe down all frequently touched areas (doorknob/handle, handrails, elevator buttons, kitchen and bathroom areas, etc.)
- No one should access the structure until at least 2-hours post completion of application, dependent upon the ventilation of the premises.
Important steps for you to take prior to service:
For Green Restoration to provide the most effective disinfection service, we ask you to make a few simple, yet critical, preparations, before we arrive, to perform the service. Green Restoration professionals will let you know if steps are needed beyond what is listed below.
- Remove all materials which could be damaged by moisture, e.g. paperwork, artwork, photographs.
- Remove all food items from the area to be treated.
- Place food containers and utensils inside cupboards or drawers.
- Cover all electrical equipment should with plastic, e.g. keyboards and monitors.
- Remove from the treatment area all valuables you do not want us to treat.
- Remove birds and other pets from the treatment area.
- If your home or business has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask for additional guidance for their protection. After our treatment is complete:
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family or work staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services:
- Inform your family or work staff, if there is any moisture remaining when they return, they should dry it with paper towel which should then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location.
- Ensure new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately.
- Wipe-down all food preparation areas with soap and water.
Call Now to see if you qualify for a Free Estimate