As the cold weather gets nearer, your pipes are more likely to freeze once the temperatures start to drop. Not only will a frozen pipe deter your running water usage, but even worse, your frozen pipe can burst which can cause serious water damage to your home or building. If you think your pipes may be frozen, call Green Restoration Group LLC for FAST response. We will help to avoid your frozen pipes from bursting, but if they have already burst, we will be there to help remediate your home or building from the water damage that a burst pipe can leave behind. Call (860) 215-4655, we will be there when you need us most.
Notice Any Red Flags?
How can you tell if your pipes are frozen? Here at Green Restoration Group LLC, helping to educate homeowners and business owners on what to look for once the cold weather comes around is important to us. If we can help to avoid a potential water disaster, the less devastation you will have to endure!
Here are some sure signs your pipes are frozen:
- Not at the right temperature
- There is visible frost on the pipes
- No water coming out of the faucet
- Strange smells coming from the faucet or drain
Most Frequent Types of Pipes to Freeze
- Exposed to severe cold - exterior pipes such as hose bibs, pool supply lines and irrigation / sprinkler lines
- Pipes in unheated areas - supply pipes in interior areas such as crawl spaces, attics, basements, garages, etc.
- Pipes with little to no insulation - pipes running against the exterior of your home or building
What To Do When Your Pipes Freeze
Make sure calling Green Restoration Group LLC at (860) 215-4655 is one of the first things you do when your pipes have frozen. When pipes freeze, it puts too much pressure on the pipes, causing them to burst and resulting in water damage. If your frozen pipes do burst, it's of the utmost importance to try to cut off all water to the pipes to stop the flow of water into your home. If calling Green Restoration Group LLC is the next thing you do, our certified technicians will arrive FAST to help minimize the damage done to your property, as well as thaw and repair or replace the pipes as needed, and help to better insulate your pipes to avoid this happening again in the future! Call (860) 215-4655 now.
Call for Fast Quote